IIPM makes business education truly global

IIPM makes business education truly global, it's always looking forward to associate with brilliant academicians, professionals and a mission to teach our students the best possible management procedures.


Friday, January 05, 2007

IIPM Publication :- Whoa! Goa!!

IIPM Best MBA INSTITUTE
Perhaps it was nature’s way of drawing my attention back to its marvels, when the slight drizzle compelled me to raise my eyes from Virginia Woolf’s Mrs. Dalloway, onto the overcast sky. Perhaps I had not experienced such a beautiful familiarity with the rain ever before… perhaps only because the water reminded me of the most divine days of my life. I can still feel the sand between my toes, the salt on my skin and the sweet-scented air ruffling my hair…

Surreal as it appeared (more like a red carpet!) with numerous embryonic black and white spots spread across a pool that only grew bigger and bigger, the Goan vista evolved into a more distinct form of coconut trees interspersed with pristine stretches of sand as the aircraft landed at the Dabolim airport. Stepping out, air-conditioned atmosphere gave way to a balmy breeze, kissed warm by the Arabian Sea. Three years seemed eons since I had visited Goa last, more due to the digital display everywhere than the silvery silhouette on Dan’s head. Surprisingly enough, I felt at home as Daniel Pereira (my guide-to-be and a Fred Dibnah incarnate, with his black suspenders stretched so much over his undefined belly that it seemed that they'll snap if pushed a millimetre more further!) beamed a radiant smile and beckoned me over with a jovial, “How do you do? How do you do?”

For a state that represents India’s second smallest, I recalled soon enough the relatively large expanses of distance that require traversing, as we drove across the tide of bike-taxis (a very typical novelty in this land of sun and sand!) that swarmed the roads leading to my seaside abode for the time of my sojourn. A pit stop, and we headed towards Old Goa or Velha Goa – the native name for the state’s historical capital – setting foot right next to the Bom Jesus Basilica, a world heritage monument for the miraculous remains of St. Francis Xavier which it preserves since 1553. Amidst a veritable sea of tourists, Dan ensured I knew my trivia, “Precious stones and marble adorn the Basilica, and the saint’s tomb is made of silver!” It was late afternoon by the time I ceased marvelling at the intricate golden altars of this ancient.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2006

An
IIPM and Malay Chaudhuri – Arindam Chaudhuri Initiative

For More IIPM Article, Visit Below....
WHY WAL-MART WILL FAIL IN INDIA
'Home Deliveries'
Wal-Mart Will Revolutionise Indian Retail
IIPM Publication :- 'Sidhuism' must prevail !
The Left consolidation and fall of the Empire in Latin America
Wal-Mart-Bharti Joint Venture
IIPM Publication :- Electronically Yours
IIPM Release :- The former cricketer is his usual confident self ...IIPM Press Release :- A‘MAZE’ING PAST

Rashmi Bansal Publisher of JAMMAG magazine caught red-handed, for details click on the following links.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home